Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week 39 - Ahoy Matey!






































"Nobody more welcome than yourself, my son. Sit you down and hear the news. Here's Cap'n Flint--I calls my parrot Cap'n Flint, after the famous buccaneer--here's Cap'n Flint predicting success to our v'yage. Wasn't you, cap'n?"

And the parrot would say, with great rapidity, "Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!" till you wondered that it was not out of breath..."

-from Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

And so ends the 2011-2012 school year, with a wave from the pirate and Cap'n Flint, the parrot.


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while online. I hope you continue to post more of these. Making a
    bus lines ride interesting for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete